A Blueberry Cobbler is a recipe that is rich and delicious. It is fresh fruit in a pan that is typically topped with a sweet and golden-brown buttery topping. You can enjoy this treat at any time of the year!
- 1/2 stick butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 3-quart baking dish with butter. In a medium bowl, whisk 1 cup sugar with the flour and milk. Whisk in the melted butter.
- Rinse the blueberries and pat them dry. Pour the batter into the baking dish. Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the top of the batter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over the blueberries. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 1 hour. When 10 minutes of the cooking time remains, sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar over the top.
- Top with ice cream or whip cream when serving!
Be creative in making your own Cobbler! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! Comment down below!