Who doesn’t love the gooeyness of the creamy cheese slightly oozing out every bite of a tart! This delicious dessert type was filled with rich cream cheese filling and topped with some sweetness and fruity sourness of blueberries.
- 110 g butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg yolk
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 250 g cream cheese
- 25 g butter
- 45 g fine sugar
- 1 egg
- 20 g all-purpose flour
- blueberry jam
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Beat together butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence over medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk. Beat until well combined. Add sieved flour. Mix with a spatula until well combined. Then lightly knead with your hand.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Place a small dough onto a greased tart mould. Press dough into a tart mould with fingers. Keep pressing and spreading the dough into a shell. Try to achieve uniform in thickness and avoid thick bottoms. Trim off the access dough.
- Pierce some holes at the bottom of the shell with a fork. Bake shells in a preheated oven at 200°C for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. Beat together cream cheese, butter and sugar over low speed until smooth. Add egg. Beat until well combined. Add flour. Beat until well combined.
- Preheat the oven at 210°C. Fill baked tart shells with cheese filling until about 80% full. Top each tart with a teaspoon of blueberry jam.
- Bake tart in a preheated oven at 210°C for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove tarts and let cool.
Be creative! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com!