Wonderfully fragrant and deliciously healthy, this simple Beefy Noodle Soup makes the perfect warming meal. It’s a slow-cooked soup that creates beautifully tender beef and a full-bodied broth that’s packed full of flavor!
- 4 large slices of ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 dried shiitake mushroom
- 8 cups beef stock
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 to 4 heads bok choy or 4 oz of any veggies you like
- 4 portions of egg noodles
- 1 lbs brisket cubed
- 500ml water
- 6 leaves Chinese cabbage or Pechay also known as Bok Choy
- In an Avacraft Pasta Pot add the water and bring it to boil. Once the water is boiling quickly add the beef, then cover it with a lid and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Once the water is drained gently add all the beef stock and stir in all remaining ingredients and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve it hot with bread.
What are you waiting for? Check out trending Avacraft cookware!