What do you call two divorced bananas? A banana split! This is the type of dessert that you will never forget as you savor each bite. It consists of simple ingredients but becomes super classy once prepared.
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop of matcha ice cream
- 2/3 cup of heavy cream
- 80 g of dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp of strawberry jam
- Almond flakes, dark chocolate flakes, candied cherries, and matcha powder.
- Preheat a saucepan first then melt the chocolate with heavy cream until well combined.
- Cut the banana lengthwise and put it on a boat plate.
- Arrange 3 scoops ice cream on top chocolate, vanilla, and matcha.
- Garnish it with chocolate sauce, 3 mounds of whipped cream, 3 candied cherries, and finally some almond flakes, chocolate flakes, and matcha powder.
A perfect dessert for this summer! Will you try this? Comment down below!