Baked Hasselback Potatoes originated in Sweden and the name Hasselback was derived from a restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden. This version of a baked potato is definitely unique and it is very delicious.
- 4 medium all-purpose potatoes (6 ounces each), peeled
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon unseasoned fine dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Slice each potato crosswise at 1/8-inch intervals, cutting to within 1/4 inch of the bottom.
- Arrange potatoes spoke-fashion in a buttered 10-inch pie dish. Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter evenly over potatoes, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake potatoes at 425° on the middle oven rack for 30 minutes. Sprinkle bread crumbs over potatoes, drizzle with remaining melted butter, and bake for 20 more minutes.
Unique and delicious! Make your own version! Let us know your thoughts! Comment down below.