Cassava cake is a dessert made from grated cassava. It just looks complicated with its rich and creamy custard topping but it is really easy to make. This is a perfect dessert if you have guests at home or if you just want something different from coffee or tea time.
- 1 kg Fresh Cassava, grated
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can of unsweetened condensed milk/evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- grated cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare and grease a 13 x 9” baking pan
- Combine all ingredients in a deep bowl and make sure every ingredient is well combined.
- Transfer to the greased baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly set.
- While baking, combine the topping ingredients and pour-in over to the top of the baked cassava.
- Bake for another 15-25 minutes. Remove from the oven. Serve it warm. ​​
Don’t skip this one! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!