This recipe is an easy way to use up all your summer vegetables. Fresh, healthy and full of flavor- it’s the perfect side dish! This dish is also gluten-free and perfect for your healthy lifestyle.
- 3 avocados, halved and seeded
- 1 zucchini diced
- 3 tomatoes diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 300g mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using a spoon, scoop out about two tablespoons of avocado flesh or more, as needed, creating a small well in the centre of each avocado.
- Gently add the tomatoes, zucchini, mozzarella cheese, and slide it into the well, keeping the yolk intact. Repeat with remaining ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into the oven and bake until the cheese melts about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
Who doesn’t want to eat healthy dishes?! At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating healthy food! Don’t forget to comment down below!