These bacon nacho fries are curly fries topped with warm nacho cheese, crispy bacon, and green onions. Quick to fix, they’re a hit at parties and as a snack. Ranch dressing is very tasty!
- 16 ounces can nacho cheese warmed
- 8 slices of bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook the fries according to package directions, either in the oven or in the deep-fryer. Once done remove the french fries from the fryer with strainer and let the oil drain. Once drained place the french fries into a clean bowl. Top with nacho cheese, green onion, tomatoes, and crispy bacon.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
Stop arguing what to have for snacks! This recipe is also highly flexible, If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at email@example.com.