This Authentic Shrimp Scampi is simple to prepare and the outcome is something that you will be proud of. It has a delicious garlicky scent and flavor that can be truly appetizing!
- 1 lb shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 cup white cooking wine
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp chilli flake
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 lemon (Juice)
- Salt to taste if you use unsalted butter
- Heat olive oil in a pan then add garlic and cook for 20 seconds. Pour in the clam juice and white wine. Stir and let boil.
- Season it with salt and pepper, then add the shrimps. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, remove the shrimps one by one. Simmer for few minutes to reduce the sauce. Then turn off the heat.
- Stir in the butter. Put in lemon juice and parsley then transfer it into a clean bowl.
- Always serve hot.
Try this and let me know your thoughts! Comment down below!