Raspberries have such a short shelf life, and they are rather delicate, so the jam is a good use for them. This jam is tartly sweet and easy to make it wouldn’t take much of your time and effort.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 500 ml of water
- Start by cleaning and straining your raspberries, if frozen let thaw. You will need a medium saucepan and start the heat to medium temperature.
- Add your raspberries and stir occasionally to release the juices and start to boil. After your raspberries have cooked for 3-4 minutes add your sugar.
- Continue the heat to medium and stirring occasionally until your berries start to condense. This will take 20-25 minutes you can mash the berries or leave them whole, you can also strain the berries to remove the seeds.
- Once done, transfer the jam into a sterilized mason jar. Then place caps and lids on and tighten, you can leave them at room temperature overnight.
Try this one now! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!