Cake pops originated in America and they are a very child-friendly type of dish. Every child is sure to enjoy this dessert because of the uniqueness and quality of flavor.
- 200 grams of chocolate sponge cake (powdered)
- 8 chocolate cookies (powdered)
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1 cup sprinkles
- In a large bowl add the powdered chocolate sponge cake, Nutella, honey. Then mix them all together until well combined.
- Next, take the portion and make a ball shape out of them and place 1 lollipop stick into each ball. Do the same with the remaining portions.
- Now, preheat a saucepan and melt the dark chocolate. Once the chocolate has melted dip each lolly and sprinkles it properly then place it in the freezer for about 5-7 minutes.
What are you waiting for? Try it now! Let us know your thoughts below