Impromptu Halloween Party? Or just sitting after a long day at work? Invite your friends over, whip up these cocktails, and enjoy!
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1½ cups vodka
- 3 cups tomato juice
- ice cubes
- Tabasco sauce
- Garnish (celery rib, cooked shrimp, pickled green beans, lemon wedges, stuffed olives)
- Prepare a tall glass (flared pint, highball) by running the lemon half around the rim and dipping the rim of the glass into the celery salt. Set the glass aside.
- Combine the horseradish, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, vodka, and tomato juice in a pint glass or cocktail shaker. Squeeze a little lemon juice in.
- Fill a second glass with ice cubes. Pour the Bloody Mary back and forth a few times from one glass to another. This will chill the drink down and mix all the flavors.
- Finally, pour the drink (including the ice cubes) into the prepared tall glass.
- Garnish with any number of garnishes and enjoy!
It might get you tipsy! So drink moderately. Check out trending Avacraft cookware!