This arugula salad is the ideal workday lunch. It is guaranteed to keep you full and focused, and even help power you through an evening workout. This recipe also goes well with any meal! Peppery taste with the warm sweetness flavor of honey mustard dressing for a better experience!
- 4 tomatoes halved
- 300 grams tuna flakes
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Honey mustard for the dressing
- 3 hard-boiled eggs shell removed, halved
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula, tomatoes, tuna to the bowl and toss. Drizzle some honey mustard dressing and more pepper taste. Also, add some hard boiled eggs.
Give this a try! If you have any suggestions for us at Avacraft cookware, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!