Sliced sweet potatoes fried until crisp are a bright and fun take on potato chips. A bit sweet, their flavor is perfect with just a little bit of salt―or chilli powder if you like things spicy!
- 1 ½ lbs sweet potato
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 cups of cooking oil
- Peel off the outer layer or the skin of the sweet potato. Slice thinly using a sharp knife or a slicer
- Season with salt and pepper
- Using your Avacraft Everyday pan, heat oil until ready for frying
- Once ready, drop the slices one by one, making sure they do not stick to each other. Fry in medium heat for approx. 5 minutes or until sweet potatoes is crispy
- Remove from oil and transfer for a plate with cloth/tissue paper or a cooling rack to remove excess oil
- Sprinkle with chilli powder or serve with your favorite dip.
Try this out! Check out trending Avacraft cookware!