Making egg omelets or even scrambled eggs in a stainless steel pan is a nightmare for many of us as eggs stick to the pan causing a mess. Eggs by composition are sticky, you can feel it even when you touch the egg white or yolk. Believe it or not, the steps to making an egg omelet without having the eggs sticking to the pan happens to be a hot topic everywhere. It’s not a surprise, the non-stick pan was the solution for making eggs without the hassles of sticking and cleaning but more and more people are moving to stainless steel to avoid potential health risks due to non-stick cookware coatings. Stainless steel is an alloy as well as a non-reacting metal which is one of the best solutions for making eggs.
Yes, no sticking of eggs is possible!
It needs a little bit of patience and practice and you can have one of the best cookware materials to use. Trust us, this can be learned and is one of the best experiences! Like John R. who loves making egg omelets in an avacraft frying pan. The trick really is the heat management and creating a temporary non-stick surface, it’s super easy to do.
Here are the steps below that you should follow and cook egg omelet or scrambled eggs without any sticky mess!
- In a clean stainless steel pan, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Heat the pan on low to medium heat, till the oil melts and you start seeing light smoke.
- Tilt the pan so that the oil is applied all around the pan
- Turn off the heat and let the pan cool down
- Pour out the oil from the pan back in the coconut oil container and using a clean paper towel to wipe the pan lightly. Your pan should appear like a mirror now. A very thin layer of coconut oil gets applied to the pan.
- Now you are ready to make an omelet in a very clean and neat way. A glass lid is a boon that helps cook an egg on the top side much faster and you can see it through! Check our stainless steel frying pan with clear glass lid!
Stainless Steel Cookware to the Rescue!
Now that you know how easy it can be to cooks eggs in stainless steel pots and pans, we encourage you to start creating your masterpieces. Your food will taste better and you will have peace of mind knowing you don’t have to compromise any health risks when it comes to the pans you are using. Avacraft is proud to be a women-driven brand dedicated to having your back and offering a lifetime guarantee!
See how it’s done and how easy omelets can be made!