Let’s not forget about the abundance of decadent semi-sweet chocolate chips these cookies are swirled with, they just take them over the top! Pair it with a steamy cup of coffee or a tall glass of milk and achieve perfection!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups (12-ounce bag) chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Beat in the white and brown sugars, a little at a time, until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, then mix in vanilla and pumpkin puree. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Slowly beat the flour mixture into the batter in thirds. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie dough scoop, scoop and drop the dough one at a time onto baking sheets. Spacing cookies two inches apart. onto baking sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow cooling several minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store in a single layer in an airtight container.
What are you waiting for? At Avacraft cookware, we love cooking and eating! Make your own now!