Feeling confused about what to eat for a snack? Crispy Fried Chicken Pops is the answer! This is a kid favorite and goes well with most dipping sauces. There is something about them being bite-sized and coated in a sweet-spicy spice rub that makes it truly irresistible.
- 500g chicken breast fillet
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 200g plain flour
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- In a large bowl, add the chicken. Combine with salt, pepper, egg, cornflour and cayenne pepper. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- On a large plate, mix the flour, breadcrumbs and chilli powder. Coat each chicken piece with the flour mixture.
- Deep fry the chicken pops for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve immediately and enjoy with a dip of your choice!
Want this recipe? Check out trending Avacraft cookware!