Get that ooey-gooey, beefy, cheesy dish you want in just 20 minutes! Serve it hot or freeze it for an easy, comforting, any-night-of-the-week dinner!
- 4 cups penne pasta
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- tomato paste
- tomato sauce
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 9 slices or 1 pack (1/4lb) spiced/cooked ham
- 70g all-purpose cream
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease a 13” x 9” baking dish
- Cook your pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic. Brown the beef and add the green peppers, mushrooms. spiced ham and paprika. Cook in medium-high heat.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and all-purpose cream
- Drain the pasta and spread it evenly in the baking dish. Stir in the meat sauce and half of the shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the pasta and sauce mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Doing this meal in advance? Let it cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Check out trending Avacraft cookware and sign up for free!